Covid-19 : The Recypark's open again in the afternoon,
from May 4th.
The aim of this measure is to improve the flow of visitors to the Recypark and to ensure that social distancing is respected.
Return to normal Recypark opening hours
From Monday 4 May, all of our Recypark reopen at usual hours.
Residents must observe the following instructions in the Recypark:
- Wear a mask;
- show their identity card to the attendant;
- open the trunk of their car themselves;
- maintain safe distances (minimum 1.5m).
Bruxelles-Propreté reminds Brussels residents that the Federal Government has limited travel to what is strictly necessary. These restrictions also apply to regional Recyparks: emergency situations or situations of urgent necessity (e.g. death or moving house).
Good civic gestures to keep
Bruxelles-Propreté asks all citizens to respect the public space.
- Do not throw your cigarette butts, used tissues and masks, cans, packaging and other waste into the street. There is a good chance that there is a public rubbish bin nearby. If not, remember to keep your waste with you until you get home where you can dispose of it.
- Pick up your dog's droppings. Remember to bring a bag to pick it up.
- Some waste is particularly harmful to the environment, such as small household chemical waste. Take it to the Recypark. Or better yet, drop it off at PROXY CHIMIK .
Bruxelles-Propreté reminds the population that there are fines for breaking the rules on public cleanliness.
In these particular times, the Management thanks more than ever its teams and the inhabitants for their flexibility, understanding and collaboration.