Covid-19 (Coronavirus): Impact on the Recyparks
New opening times as of Monday 23 March
Bruxelles-Propreté has taken further measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 (coronavirus). These measures concern the Recyparks.
As from this Monday 23 March and until further notice :
- The Recyparks North, South, Humanité and Auderghem are open at the following times:
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 9:00 am - 1:45 pm
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Sunday and Monday: closed
- The Recypark Woluwe-Saint-Pierre is open at the following times:
- From Tuesday to Saturday: 9.00 am - 3.45 pm
- Sunday and Monday: closed (no change)
Bruxelles-Propreté reminds the Brussels citizens that the Federal Government has limited travel to what is strictly necessary. These restrictions also apply to the regional Recyparks: situations of emergency or urgent necessity (e.g. death or relocation).
The following guidelines apply to all the Recyparks:
- Residents must spontaneously show their identity card to the attendant.
- They have to open the trunk of their car themselves
- They must maintain a safety distance (minimum 1.5m).
A service that fits your lifestyle
Since April 2012, our Recypark are open every day (and until 8:00pm 4 days a week). You can use them to place various waste outside your working hours. Most waste items will be sorted and recycled..
Additionally, people residing in Evere, Ganshoren and Saint-Josse ,also have access to a container park in their own municipality. Find out more about the type of waste accepted in your municipality's container park.
Bruxelles-Propreté is taking over the management of your local waste. More information here.